Sherpa Women’s Nangpala Hooded Jacket
Insulated with PrimaLoft® Silver, a revolutionary combination of 750 fill down (60%) and PrimaLoft® fibers (40%), it has some very special abilities: it absorbs water ten times slower than 100% down, retains 95% of its warmth if it does get wet, and dries four times faster than down. This translates to incredible warming performance in an expanded range of conditions. The micro-grid ripstop shell is water-resistant and has a tight weave – no feathers escape. The perfect jacket when you’re looking for warmth that won’t get wet.
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation combines water-repellent down (60%) with superfine, hydrophobic PrimaLoft® fibers (40%) for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Jacket is highly compressible and comes with separate stuff sack for packing
- Hem and hood opening can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Includes our unique low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides