Sea to Summit Sit-on-Top Cart with solid wheels
Transporting a sit-on-top boat can be quite challenging due to the large width and often heavier weight associated with this style of Paddle craft. Sea to Summit set out to create a unique sit-on-top cart that was universal in application and robust enough to cater to the large range of boats that fit within this category. The patent-pending design features tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side-to-side movement of your cart during towing. Furthermore, they’ve added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops.
- New solid wheels
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 1-2 in
- Adjustable axle width from 7 inches (min) to 15.75 inches (max)
- Oversize alloy tubing and welded construction
- A capacity of 154 lbs/70 kg
- Lightweight, patent-pending design