Every so often a line of tents achieves cult-like status, and Big House tents fit that bill. Whether you are trying to keep your loved ones in or the elements out, a Big House is big enough for rainy afternoon card games with the family or road trippin’ mountain bikers who like to be able to stand up in their shelter to change.
- High volume architecture provides steep walls and excellent living space
- Two large, smooth opening doors featuring widows with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure.
- Quick Stash on front door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Storm flaps on door zippers
- Side wall pockets sized for i-pads
- Gear loft loops galore
- Color coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing