Umstead Trail Marathon
Raleigh, NC 27617
- Start Time is 9:00AM, but plan on arriving between 7:30 – 8:30AM to get settled. Please do not arrive before 7:30AM.
- $70 entry
- Course: Hilly; Some rocky, rooty single-track; Hilly; Mostly wide sand and dirt bridle trails; Hilly.
- Race will be limited to first 200 entrants.
- Mileage will be marked along the course.
- Aid stations will be placed approximately every 3-4 miles offering water and Gatorade.
- Emergency medical staff will be on-hand during the race.
- Race will take place rain or shine. If the event has to be cancelled due to inclement weather, entry fees will not be refunded but shirts will be mailed to entrants.
- No day-of-race registration.
- No headphones, baby joggers, or pets.
- Time cut-offs will be based on a maximum 6-hour finishing time. Runners who do not make the cut-offs will not be allowed to continue.
- For more detailed information closer to race day, visit this web site.
What you get with your entry
- 26.2 miles of beautiful trail and plenty of hills
- Brooks Podium Technical Tops
- Goody Bag
- Distinctive Finishers Pint Glass
- Post Race Festivities
- Chances to win fabulous door prizes
- Delicious Post-Race Meal
This year individual awards will be given to the top fifteen males and top fifteen females.
Door prizes and awards will be awarded at the finish line.
Carolina Godiva Track Club
The Carolina Godiva Track Club has served runners in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina since 1975. Godiva supports a number of races and running related activities, including a winter series consisting primarily of trail races, a summer series of all-comers track meets, a fall cross country series, and several weekly training runs offered year round. Each spring the club offers the Bruce Koenig Memorial Beginning Runners Program. Thank you for participating. We hope you enjoy the race.