Rudy Hayden – Charlotte Manager
- Home state: Virginia… it’s for lovers.
- Nicknames: R-man, Rudedog, Rude, Rudamyer, Rudre’, & The Swedish Meatball.
- Outdoor Activites: Mtn. biking, dog walking, skiing, backpacking, paddling, climbing, surfing, fly-fishing, trail running, photography. The list goes on…
- Favorite Destinations: J-tree, Tetons, British Columbia, Maine, Southwest NC. & VA.
- Gear I can’t live without: Petzl Tikka plus, cheese n’ crackers, homemade beef jerky.
- Food for thought: No matter what you do outside have a good attitude, be prepared, and know your limitations. Whether you climb, fly fish, or anything in between, Alex Lowe put it well when he said “the best climber in the world is the person having the most fun”.
- Favorite quote: “let the beauty we love be what we do”. unknown
Rudy’s blog: rudyshaps.blogspot.com